The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) provides health & safety information about hazardous products in the workplace. Workers who work with, or exposed to hazardous products may be at risk for serious health problems & should receive education & training in WHMIS.
- History of WHMIS 1988 & WHMIS 2015
- Classification of hazardous products
- Meaning of symbols & pictograms
- Use of labels & safety data sheets
- identify important elements of a WHMIS program & how to implement it
This is a 3 hour course
There is no previous training required for this course.
Certificate will be given at end of the course.
This course is $45 Plus GST and includes all course material and certificate