What happens if a student wants to transfer to a different course date, or wants to cancel and receive a refund?
- For classes that are 1-2 days long, participants can cancel & apply for a full refund or transfer to a different course date at no cost if ProSafe is notified in person, by phone or by email 3 business days prior to course start date (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For classes that are 5-10 days long, participants can cancel & apply for a full refund or transfer to a different course date at no cost if ProSafe is notified in person, by phone or by email 1 week prior to course start date (email: email@example.com).
What happens if a student does not notify ProSafe within the allotted time frame for course cancellation or transfer of date?
- a student is not eligible for a refund and is liable for the entire fee, but can still transfer to a different course date if it is done before the start of the course (please note a $20.00 non-refundable administration fee will be charged). Course transfers can be done one time only.
What happens when a student is late to class?
- Due to Certification requirements, participants who are late may be ineligible to join the class due to the amount of time and content missed. Participants will be transferred to the next available course one time at no cost.
- Late participants are ineligible for a refund and liable for the entire fee.
What happens if a student does not show up on the course date (No-Show)?
- Students are a No-show if they register into a spot on a training date and do not notify ProSafe nor attend the course. No-shows are not eligible for a refund, and are liable for the entire fee. Course transfers are not permitted for no-shows, but if they would like to register into another course, they will be required to pay the full amount.
- If a student is a No-Show due to illness, a doctor’s note will be required in order to permit a transfer of course date.\
What Happens if ProSafe cancels a course?
- ProSafe reserves the right to cancel a course due to low enrollment or an unforeseen instructor emergency. A minimum number of students is required to run a course, & on the rare occasion when a course is cancelled due to low enrollment, participants will be offered the opportunity to reschedule to a different course date at no charge, or a full refund