Canadian Red Cross First Aid
- Responding to Emergencies
- Check, Call, Care
- Recovery Position
- Choking – Adult
- Assisting with Medications
- Angina & Heart Attack
- One-rescuer CPR & AED – Adult
- Deadly Bleeding
- Level A course content
- Choking – Child & Baby
- One-rescuer CPR & AED – Child & Baby
There is no previous training required for this course.
Certification requires full participation & course attendance. Participants must successfully demonstrate skills & critical steps, & achieve 75% on a written multiple choice exam. Certification is valid for 3 years.
The course fee is $65 Plus GST for CPR A or C.
The course fee is $75 Plus GST for CPR HCP.
- Level C Course Content
- Jaw Thrust
- Pulse Check
- Rescue Breathing – Adult, Child & Baby
- BVM – Adult, Child & Baby
- Two-rescuer CPR & AED – Adult, Child & Baby
This is a 4 or 6 hour program depending on the CPR level chosen.