Emergency Child Care First Aid with CPR/AED
- Responding to Emergencies
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies – Child & Baby
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest – Child & Baby
- Wound Care
- Head, Neck & Spinal injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Illness
- Caring for Children
This is a 1 day (8 hour) program (including coffee & lunch breaks).
There is no previous training required for this course.
Certification requires full participation & course attendance. Participants must successfully demonstrate skills & critical steps, & achieve 75% on a written multiple choice exam. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Course fee is $90 Plus GST.